Wanted: Marketing Superstar
Welcome to Tier10, where ideas reign supreme. There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Our fast-paced, high-growth, full-service automotive marketing agency seeks an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to assist on full-service Tier 2 accounts. The Senior Marketing Manager will connect our agency’s creative efforts with our clients’ advertising needs by facilitating the execution of effective marketing solutions through strategic planning across all disciplines.
You will work very closely with the Marketing Director, Media Department and our Production team to develop a full branding/marketing strategy for our Tier 2 clients. This involves working with multiple product lines and services within Tier10.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, task-and-detail-oriented, motivated, articulate, flexible, and capable of working under pressure. They can juggle multiple client needs while maneuvering sudden changes of direction in the marketplace. The Senior Marketing Manager must be both strategic and hands on, have a strong project management sensibility and be engaged, tenacious and passionate about delivering outstanding creative ideas and work. The role will require motivating the cross-functional team to ensure maximum performance.
- Assist the Marketing Director in managing 15 Million in total marketing budgets for Association advertising in multiple major markets.
- Assist the Marketing Director in developing presentations, planning and organizing promotional events and ad campaigns.
- Assist the Marketing Director in preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Provide performance based reporting on client advertisements.
- Manage and order client deliverables using company proprietary applications.
- Track client deliverables across ten tiers of marketing to ensure timely placement of ads.
- Update and maintain client microsites.
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of Co-Op requirements and compliance guidelines for client ads.
- Distribute Co-Op materials to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years of experience in a full-service ad agency.
- Experience working with an automotive client, preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Passion for analytical thinking.
- Demonstrate solid ability to write, listen and articulate in a clear and concise manner.
- Eagerness to take ownership of projects.
- Ability to establish priorities and objectives.
- Regularly exercise discretion and logical, independent judgment.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Maintain focused and constructive behavior when pressured.
Your compensation for this full-time position will consist of a competitive salary based on your skills and experience as well as participation in company provided benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please apply HERE. No phone calls, please.
SOUND LIKE A CAREER YOU’D LIKE TO PURSUE?
Tier10 is located in Herndon, VA. Please only submit your resume if you are currently located in or willing to relocate to the Washington DC metro area.
3,185 total views, 7 views today